With summertime in full swing, it’s time to start thinking about what the must-have fashion pieces are for Gen-Z. It’s important to have items that make you feel amazing and show off your unique style, something that speaks to who you are as a person. After all, fashion is meant to be fun!
So what do you need in your wardrobe this season? Let’s take a look at some of the key pieces of clothing that will keep you cool and stylish during those hot summer days:
1. Basic T-Shirts & Tank Tops: A basic colored t-shirt or tank top is an absolute necessity for any wardrobe! They come in a variety of styles from v-necks and scoop necks, long sleeve or short sleeve; there are so many options available which means it’s easy to find one (or two) that fits your personal style perfectly. You can even add some fun prints or graphics if plain tees aren’t what you’re looking for!
2. Loose Fitting Shorts & Skirts: Whether they’re denim cutoffs or high waisted skirts with fringe on the bottom, loose fitting bottoms like shorts and skirts will always be popular during summer months – especially when temperatures get too hot for pants. It also doesn’t hurt that they look great paired with almost any top combination imaginable!
3. Comfortable Maxi Dresses: The maxi dress has become increasingly popular amongst Gen-Z due its versatility – not only can it bring an airy yet sophisticated vibe depending on the type of material used but these longer dresses also help protect skin from direct sun exposure without sacrificing style points. These pieces often come in floral prints in order to give them a fresh feel against neutral colors which makes them perfect for day time occasions such as festivals and picnics alike!
4. Statement Accessories: Accessories can make or break an outfit so don’t forget these little touches when working on yours this season – think statement necklaces, layered bracelets/bangles, belts (especially oversize ones!)…really anything goes if it has color!. Wearing multiple accessories together can tie together different hues all while adding texture and depth into a single ensemble which gives your entire look more personality overall!
5. Sunglasses: Women’s, men’s, kids sunglasses – depending on your age, you can choose from different product groups. Next, the shape will be important – maybe crazy cat-eye sunglasses? When it comes to color – go crazy! – pink, patterned or green? Choose proven brands such as Oakley Holbrook, Ray Ban, Prada or Dragon.
6. And lastly…Comfy Sandals & Sneakers: No matter how cute we may want our shoes to be sometimes there is absolutely nothing better than having comfy sandals/flip flops around when temperatures soar outside because let’s face it; comfort plays just as big role in fashion nowadays as trendiness does (if not more). So pick up a few pairs made out of durable material like canvas sneakers or rubber sandals so they last through the entire season before investing heavily into designer labels later down the road 😉